Designed as a specialist anchor for fishermen and divers who re-anchor frequently during the day, the Rocna Fisherman features a shackle rail for easier recovery of a fouled anchor.
The Rocna Fisherman offers two retrieval modes:
1. Rock and Reef Retrievable mode - using the shackle rail, for use when you believe the anchor is likely to become fouled (not to be used for overnight anchoring or if the boat is to be left unattended).
2. Secure mode - using the secure attachment point designed for overnight anchoring.
Features of the Rocna FISHERMAN :
- The shackle rail allows you to retrieve the anchor from the opposite direction if the anchor becomes fouled.
- Instant set: The roll-bar ensures that it always lands on the ideal angle for penetration, plus reinforces the blade for massive strength.
- The setting skids elevate the heel and correctly direct the tip, for reliable setting in soft seabeds.
- Self-launching: The shank is high tensile steel, and designed so the anchor self-launches.
- Rock solid holding power: Of all anchor types, a concave blade gives the greatest resistance, and through clever design Rocna provides the largest blade area possible. The result – massive holding power.
- Resistant to wind and tide shifts: The sharp chisel tip combines with a very high weight on tip (average of 33%), which ensures an instant reliable set with every use. No lead in the tip and no dragging is also environmentally friendly.
- Secure attachment point.