AE3000 Digital TV Antenna
The GME AE3000 is a dual loop active broadband digital TV antenna designed specifically for marine and mobile use.
This unique broadband antenna ensures good balanced reception on all digital free-to-air TV channels*. The AE3000 will also provide reception for available analogue free-to-air TV channels that are within its frequency range.
Unlike traditional TV antennas the AE3000 is omni directional so it will continue to provide good reception if your vessel changes course or swings at anchor. For land use this means that there is no requirement to aim the antenna at each new site or when switching between stations located in different directions.
The AE3000 has a built-in amplifier using the latest technology, a low noise GaAs MESFET amplifier ensures low noise interference in weak signal areas and minimum interference from strong local signals by preventing overloading which can cause picture distortion, meaning that you receive a perfect TV signal*.
* Antenna must be in reception area
- Antenna radome
- 10 m coax cable
- Connection and mounting hardware
- 350 mm (13.8”) pole for deck mounting
- Bracket for mast mounting
- Power injector
- Active DVB-T digital TV antenna
- Weather resistant UV stabilised housing
- Built-in amp (20 dB gain)
- Versatile mounting options
- Compact slim design - 280mm diameter & 55mm high
- LED power on indicator