Attach and remove fenders quickly
fastfender is guranteed to make your boating more fun and easy. fastfenders, also, help you to protect your costly investment by helping you to hang and adjust marine fenders easily.
fastfender was introduced in Europe three years ago and currently available in eleven European countries. fastfenderaust is the authorized dealer of fastfender BV, Netherlands in Australia.
It is the ultimate solution for boaters who need to hang and adjust heavy marine fenders easily and rapidly. Why go through the hassle of tying your fenders when you can "Hang fast with fastfender"?
- Easy one hand use
- Attach and remove fenders quickly
- fastfender32: fits on railings, tubes, steel wire and handrails up to 32mm diameter
- fastfender32: suitable for fender-line of between 6 and 12 mm or slightly larger
- fastfender40: fits on railings, tubes, steel wire and handrails up to 40mm in diameter
- fastfender40: suitable for fender-line of between 8 and 14 mm or slightly larger
- Resistant to seawater and UV rays
- Resistant to temperatures of between -20° and +40° Celcius
- Very light weight, only 4 oz.
- Fastfender Sail: Ideal for lifelines (Dia. 8mm or less)
- Fastfender25: fits on railings, tubes, steel wire and handrails up to 25 mm thick
- Fastfender32: fits on railings, tubes, steel wire and handrails up to 32 mm thick
- Suitable for fender rope of between 6 and 12 mm thick
- Resistant to sea water and UV rays
- Resistant to temperatures of between -20 and +40 Celsius
- Will not scratch or damage the railing